Our New Location
At a glance
- For your first visit: what to bring and what to expect
- Planning Your Trip: Online map directions
- Inside the building
- Accessibility Information
- Coming soon: Off-hours access
For your first visit: what to bring and what to expect
Please bring with you:
- Your Care Card / Health Card
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Your logbook and/or glucometer
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment, to fill out required paperwork. (Our medical office assistant will confirm this with you when you are scheduling your time as well.)
Please also review our cancellation policy and note that we require 24 hours notice in the event you need to change or cancel your appointment.
Planning your trip: Directions from Google Maps
The map below can be used to provide driving or public transit directions by following these steps:
- Click the red marker on the map.
- A box will appear over the marker. In the box, scroll down using the scroll bar, then click Directions to.
- Enter your address or a nearby intersection in the box next to “A”, then click Get Directions to receive a route suggestion.
- If you wish to receive directions for reaching us using public transit, click the check box by Transit in the top of the map view.
- The map will present you with multiple routes. Choose one that you are most comfortable with or feel most confident about for your needs and preferences.
For arriving by car – tips & parking options
Some streets around our building are access-restricted and traffic-calmed for safety. We suggest looking up driving directions before you leave and giving yourself plenty of time to get here.
As a general rule, the easiest way to access the building by car is from Broadway or Columbia Street from the north. Vehicle access from the south (such as 12th Avenue) is restricted to Cambie Street or Main Street only. If orienting by address numbering, note that we are 2 blocks west of Ontario Street, which divides addresses on East Broadway from West Broadway.
Nearby options for short-term parking include:
- 2-hour metered parking is available on Columbia Street north and south of Broadway, at a cost of $1.00 per hour.
- 2-hour metered parking on the north side of Broadway is permitted between 9am and 3pm, and after 6pm, at a cost of $2.50 per hour. If there is any chance you will not leave before parking restrictions start, avoid having your car towed by choosing a difference place to park.
- Pay parking in private rooftop parking lots located on top of nearby businesses are available within a short walk of our office.
Directions for arriving by public transit
We are a short walk east from Broadway Avenue and Cambie Street, which both have regular or frequent bus service (15 minutes or less), as well as Main Street to the west. The site is also within a 15-minute walk of Canada Line rapid transit.
In addition to the Google Maps instructions on this page, you can also use TransLink’s online trip planning tool to help you plan a trip that suits your needs and abilities. TransLink’s customer service can be reached by phone at 604-953-3333 if you require further assistance. Their NextBus transit information service (available by text message or as a mobile website) is also useful if you are concerned about timing while you are in transit.
If you require specialized door-to-door service and assistance, we can also be reached using the HandyDART service. Note that you may need to book your trip well in advance.
Inside the building
Once inside 210 West Broadway, it is a quick elevator ride to the office:
- The elevator is located straight ahead of the building entrance doors on Broadway.
- Office is located on the 4th floor.
- Our reception desk is directly ahead of the elevator.
We are committed to ensuring our office is a pleasant and supportive experience for patients of all abilities. This section will be updated as we move into our new space.
Here is what you can expect:
- Our entire floor is barrier-free.
- An accessible washroom is located directly across from our reception desk.
- Front door: there is a door opener; it can be triggered using the buttons (inside) on the west side of the entryway and (outside) to the right side of the door.
- Elevator: directly accessible from the street level building entrance.
- 200 block Broadway: there are curb ramps in the sidewalk for those coming from either east and west or from the north.
- MEC Parking Lot: if you park a vehicle at the MEC roof-top parking, there is an elevator to street level. You can then take the sidewalk on Broadway to our entrance and avoid having to use the parking ramp or the alley to reach our building from the lot.
Please get in touch by e-mail or phone if there any additional information you need to prepare for your visit.
Coming soon: Off-hours access
We are currently developing our off-hours procedures. Please check back or contact our medical office assistant.Back To Top ▻